The sessions will be recorded and the people who have registered will receive the recording.
If you want to receive it as well, send an e-mail to connect at soul-business.org
Online Session LinkedIn Post Algorithm
A lot of people reacted to my article about the misunderstandings about having a large network on LinkedIn and asked me to share more about the LinkedIn post algorithm.
The frustration of putting a lot of time and energy in writing posts and having a low number of views was recognized by many people.
This doesn’t come as a surprise if you know that company posts are initially only shown to 2 to 6% of your followers and personal posts only to 8 to 16% of your contacts.
That’s why I’m organizing a free Zoom session for consulting, training and software firms to explain how the algorithm works (spoiler alert: contra intuitive) and what to do have it work for you instead of against you.
I will talk about a.o.:
- How to solve the problem of a low number of views.
- The four dimensions that determine how many people see your personal posts (= your reach).
- Which content works on LinkedIn.
- What are free tools to find inspiration and content.
- Which formats do and don’t work on LinkedIn.
- The best way to structure your post.
- The importance of your SSI (Social Selling Index) in relationship with the reach of your posts.
- Summary of what to do in one slide (but you need to know the rest so you are not unconsciously sabotaging yourself).