Webinar The Client Acquisition Pathway
Last week I shared that the new version of the e-book The Client Acquisition Pathway is available.
It contains a roadmap for training, consulting and software firms to attract more clients without cold calling, social media posts or other actions that drain energy.
However, not everybody likes to read.
That’s why I have decided to organize a webinar to share the most important insights from the e-book.
My approach is born out of these complaints of training, consulting and software companies:
- “It takes a lot of time and energy to find new clients.”
- “We need a lot of clients, because we are only granted small projects (while we are able to do larger ones, but clients don’t order them).”
- “We have large highs and lows: sometimes we have too many clients and other moments the pipeline is empty. Both are very stressful.”
- “I’m an expert and I rather want to deal with the content than with the sales process.”
- “Being an introvert it’s not easy to approach prospects. I certainly don’t want to be pushy.”
To solve these complaints, I have created the Client Acquisition Pathway.
I will explain how it works during the webinar.
These are a few of the topics I will cover:
- The 3 most important misconceptions regarding marketing actions.
- Why most companies scare clients away and sabotage word-of-mouth, without being aware of it.
- Why social media posts, ads and blog posts often don’t bring the desired results and what you can do instead.
- A clear step-by-step approach to attract new clients: the Client Acquisition Pathway.
- What to keep in mind when creating an attractive website, lead magnet and LinkedIn profile.
- Where to find prospects.
- Which pitfalls to avoid during the sales conversation.
- Which mistakes I have made with my own companies and how to avoid them.
You can register at no cost for one of these sessions:
I’m looking forward to seeing you in one of the sessions!