If you missed the live session and want to receive the recording, send an e-mail to connect @ soul-business.org
Webinar The Client Acquisition Pathway
In the past months I was frequently asked: “Can you explain your approach to attract new clients to me as I can’t force myself to read your e-book?”
That’s why I have decided to organize a no cost webinar about it.
My approach is born out of these complaints of consulting, training and software companies:
- “It takes a lot of time and energy to find new clients.”
- “We need a lot of clients, because we are only granted small projects (while we are able to do larger ones, but clients don’t order them).”
- “We have large highs and lows: sometimes we have too many clients and other moments the pipeline is empty. Both are very stressful.”
- “I’m an expert and I rather want to deal with the content than with the sales process.”
- “Being an introvert it’s not easy to approach prospects. I certainly don’t want to be pushy.”
To solve these complaints, I have created the Client Acquisition Pathway.
I explain how it works during the webinar.
These are a few of the topics I will cover:
- The 5 most important blind spots in sales and marketing that cause potential clients to not say “no”, but also not say “yes”. (This means they don’t become a client, while you are expecting them to do so).
- Why social media posts often don’t provide the expected results and what to about it.
- How to easily create a lead magnet, even if nobody in the company has any experience.
- The 3 most important missing parts on websites to attract new clients.
- A solid step-by-step approach that generates more trust with prospects on the one hand and larger projects on the other.