It is often lonely at the top.
Although you have a good team, you need a sounding board once in a while. No coach or peer group (or no group or individual Soul Business program) and no one-off session. What you want is someone with experience who looks at what’s going on with your company on a regular basis and when it suits you.
Themes that often come up are:
- Take the organization to the next level.
- Attract more customers (or the right ones).
- (Personal) Branding to increase visibility, which might include speaking or writing a book.
- Hire the right candidate.
- The pressure of responsibility (including making the right decisions).
- Loneliness at the top as a business owner, managing director or executive.
- Relationship with partner or children.
- Relationship with team member, business partner(s) or members of the board.
- Always putting other people first (and feeling guilty when you seldom cannot).
- Being a strong caretaker or savior (which can be a burden once in a while).
- Transform the organization to one that creates a better world for all stakeholders (not only shareholders).
If you are looking for a sparring partner, contact us to discuss what you are looking for.
Remark: our founder, Jan Vermeiren, is available as a sparring partner for maximum 3 companies at the same time.